03 March 2012

Testimonial - Biodisc & Chi Pendant

Today I received this mail from my upline, enclosing a forward of the testimonial of a satisfied biodisc user at Bangalore who has immensly benefitted from it's continuous use. Read on......it is self explanatory. Reproduced verbatim.

******************************


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Srinivasa Kumaran <srinivasgk_1970@yahoo.com>
To: "prasanna_nag@yahoo.com" <prasanna_nag@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: My Testimony Details for Both Bio Discs and Chi Pendant
My Testimony – About Usage of Bio Disc and Chi Pendant
My Health Background:

1. I am having acidity problem for the last 4+ years. Having Allergic Ashtma complaint since my child hood. This is my hereditary Issue from my mother.
2. Use to take Citrizine, Avil and Regulary take Gelusil MPS and Ashthalin Inhaler for my Whizzing problem and overcome the allergic issues and acidity Issues.
   Use to take medicines very frequently for the above problems and headaches, tiredness (Use to take Superactive daily 1 capsule)
     Use to carry all my medicines along with my travel pack whenever I travel out of station. It was a major issue when I go out of station.
5.    2 years back approached Dr.Batra (homeopathic) and started taking medicines for my acidity and other allergic issues. Felt Benefit and continued medicines along with my other medicines.
My Current Situation:
1.     Joined QNET on May 18th 2011. Taken 2 Bio Discs along with my Holiday Vacation Package. Started using Bio Disc since May 28th 2011.
2.     It is a miracle in my life. I stopped using all medicines since June 2011. Not taken a single tablet since June as on today. All I am using Energized water (approx 3 litres) every day. I am absolutely fine today and I was able to overcome all my health challenges based on the above reported problems. Stopped taking Dr.Batra’s medicines too since Sep 2011 onwards. Completely ZERO MEDICINES and I am very much healthy, energized, great in my Improved Immune System today.
3.     Use Energized water for my face wash daily, my kids and wife fond of Bio Discs.
4.     My Wife is using Veloci-TI pendant since 3+ months and she is the only lady does the complete exercise with full energetic for her aerobics class. She is the real testimony!
5.     Started Using Chi Pendant in the month of August 2011.
6.     Both are my favorite wellness products. I have recommended & sold more than 40+ Bio Discs and 15+ Chi Pendant to my friends, Family members, collegques etc., Many of them today with me as part of QNET Journey.
Truly Happy Customer/IR/Promoting Wellness products from bottom of my Heart.
Thanks,
Srinivasa Kumaran (Srini)
NF516702 (Bangalore) 9845182725.  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case of any queries or desire to know more, you can email me at ranvirsm@gmail.com